Yaaaaayyyyy!!! Amy here! With MUCH persuading, I finally got Nikki to agree to doing another meme! I think it definitely helped that it’s so short and quick. 😉 In case you haven’t heard of it, What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. Simply answer these three easy questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share one complete sentence.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Okay guys, before I get started on these questions, I need to tell you some very sad news. I am in a reading slump. I have been for about a week. 😦 Therefore, I have been watching a LOT of Glee. I actually picked up a second book in the hopes of fixing my slump. So I will do two sets of these three questions, and if any of you reading this have any idea how to fix my slump, please let me know!
1. My first read is The Young Elites by Marie Lu:
This probably isn’t the best quote from the page, but I thought it was the most interesting. It doesn’t really give anything at all away about the book, but I hope it makes you curious for more. 🙂
3. I am a little past halfway in this book, but I think I could definitely say I would not want to live in this world. There is just so much prejudice and hate, and I would hate to live in a place as awful as this.
1. My second read is The Pretenders by Lisi Harrison:
2. And the magic quote is… “Watching him feels like skateboarding down a winding hill.” Sorry for the bad quotes. In my defense, there was only one paragraph on that last page.
3. Uh, I don’t actually know yet! I’m not that far in to this book (reading slump) but we shall see! 😉
So guys, looks like it’s time to wrap things up! This is the shortest post EVER. It feels so wrong and naked! Wow, saying that did too. Okay, I’ll wrap this up with a picture, and then you can be on your way! 😉
Don’t you forget it! I sent this to Nikki today and I hope you all send it to your BFFs too, because people like that are so special that they deserve to be reminded of how amazing they are. (Although I don’t know why it says litter… Am I missing out on some obvious joke here?)
Okay, said my piece. Love you all! 😘