Yet another What Are You Reading Wednesday with Amy! In case you haven’t heard of it, What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. Simply answer these three easy questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share one complete sentence.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
Okay, guys, I just want to take a moment here… And tell you about Nikki and I’s TEN DAY VACATION!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! It’s a wedding, but still! Nikki mentioned said vacation in her (quite recent) Harry Potter post. (For those of you out there fangirling and freaking out because you missed it, here‘s the link) And yes! It’s true! I HAVE NOT READ THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!!!!! Well, I decided that simply must not be tolerated. With a little (ton) of help (force) from friends. I’ll be taking the entire series with me to read, so yay!!! Anyhoo, you’re probably wondering why Amy got so far off track. (And no, this is NOT Nikki masquerading as Amy. I promise.) I was just (yes, I got a little away) going to tell you about the vacation to warn you that although my final scheduled TTT is set for next week, my WAYRW may or may not happen. Alright, come here. *blows nose on your shoulder and cries, with great big heavy sobs until you pull away in disgust* I’m gonna miss you guys! Okay, enough of the emotional stuff.
1. I’m currently reading Guitar Notes by Mary Amato. Yup, you heard that right, it’s different than last week’s!!! I’m officially OUT of my reading slump!!! Yay!!! Whoa, I really am turning into Nikki. Anyway…
2. “…he is dying to play a searing guitar solo. But alas, it is all in vain, because Death-in the form of his mother-has eaten away the very thing he loves. Villain! Thy name is Termite!” This is not a great quote, but I still thought it was pretty funny… 😉
3. I’m not really sure. It is realistic fiction, so it is just set at (as far as I can see) an ordinary high school. So I would say I’m indifferent.
Alright everybody, I guess since I only had one book, it was super short! 😉 I’m sure if Nikki were here, she’d find a way to make you stay longer. Oh well. I’d use puppy pictures, but they insist they don’t want to overstay their welcome. I love you all and I’ll miss you!