Yet another What Are You Reading Wednesday with Amy! In case you haven’t heard of it, What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. Simply answer these three easy questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share one complete sentence.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
By the way guys, I finished The Secrets We Keep yesterday and it was REALLY GOOD!!!
Also, remember how we mentioned a story contest, between us and between you guys? Sorry there have been no updates since the initial idea… Hopefully there will be more info coming up in Nikki’s TTT this week! (Yes I know it’s late again, don’t worry it’s coming! At least I think so… I should really get on her about that. Hehe. She’ll love more nagging, now won’t she?) Onto the questions…
1) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Sorry guys, no pictures today as I’m afraid of clogging up my iPod again! (Yes, I do these posts on my iPod. Yes, it is immensely confusing. And yes, you may clap now. Jk. Or am I?)
2) “I felt the volcra’s claws loosen their grip, felt the thud as I fell forward and my head connected with the deck, and then I felt nothing at all.” Whoowee! Does that sound good or what???
3) This world? I honestly have no idea whatsoever!!! I kid you not (and yes I know this is pathetic), I have not read beyond that teaser sentence!
Well guys, much as I’d love to do puppy pictures at the end, I have three deterrents. 1. No pics! 2. I’m trying to finish before Nikki finishes her TTT, she just told me she’s working on it! Woohoo! 🙂 and 3. Nikki insists puppy pics are her thing. Come on, I don’t have a thing! 😦 *pouty lip* any ideas? No? Well, y’all (no I’m not southern) know, that there at the bottom of the page is the comments section, and we LOVE comments! So give me a buzz even just to say hi! Well, I can’t stall y’all any longer. Bye! 👋👋👋