Hey guys! Amy here. I think Nikki is planning to work on a post later, but who knows when that will happen. 😉 So, before I get too far off track, let’s make another list. Those seem to work pretty well, eh?
On the Agenda for Today:
- My 3 current reads. 😦
- Polyvore, and making the world balanced yet again
- Just a friendly reminder 🙂
First up is my three (THREE) current reads. 😦 Why the long face, you ask? Weeeeeeeeeell… Of course I’m starting rereads Saturday, but… I went to the library yesterday, and got a bunch of new books as well as rereads. Oops? The three books I’m now reading are:
- Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney. (I hope I spelled that right because I honestly just didn’t check) Remember how I was reading this, like, two weeks ago? Or something like that? Anyway, I never finished it. I’m still trying to, but it’s really dragging along right now and I feel like the plot is in the complete opposite direction of where I want it to go. This may be one of my first DNFs! Ack!
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas- this one isn’t a big deal. I was already reading it yesterday, and I only have the last book left. Unfortunately, I could not read it today because of course after the “prequel” after chapter, I knew that it was going to happen. And, of course, I’m going to cry. That is no way no how happenin’ in public! So that one shouldn’t take too long.
- I got this one from Bookbub (which I plan on telling you about later)- The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy. I feel especially guilty about this one. It’s fairly long- over 400 pages I think. Oops again! Now for Polyvore…
I don’t know if you guys know about or use or have used Polyvore, but basically, it is a design app/website. In my case, I use it for fashion. Remember how Nikki did that post about what she looks like? (By the way, her description was pretty accurate. Except the hair. She tried, but… The hair is indescribable. I promise she’s gorgeous!) She made a comment about how she finally got around to something before me. Humph. I can’t let that stand. So, to describe me, I made a design on Polyvore which is something I would very likely wear.
Ta-da! I have natural dirty blond hair that falls like that but is darker and streaked with light blond (natural) and is longer. I have purple, almost burgundy, glasses that look almost exactly like that, and blue eyes that are darker with a bit of green sprinkled in. I generally wear shirts (or sweaters similar to that) and jeans, although in the summer it is always shorts. In the winter I also wear boots that style everyday with warm and fuzzy socks! I do have a blue iPod 5 and a ring very similar to that. I also have a chubby stick (I don’t know how else to describe it if you don’t know what that is- it’s basically like fat lip gloss though) almost exactly that color. My nails are rarely painted (or even cut haha), but when they are, they’re always a bright color! They stand out for sure. 😉 Now for the Harry Potter bag, I have to let you down. I don’t have any kind of Harry Potter bag. At all. I sew fairly well, so I make my purses, and believe me, there’s nothing else out there like them! But I totally would wear that bag. Honest. Last but not least, the puppy! I don’t know if this will surprise any of you or not, but I absolutely adore dogs. As a matter of fact, my dog is that exact same species and everything, with almost exactly the same markings. (A miniature Australian shepherd, that is) She is my baby and I could never not include her in something like this!
So that’s me. Except probably not nearly as pretty as you’re picturing right now. On to the third subject!
Bookbub is this amazing website that many of you may already be aware of that basically tells you about sales around the Internet for ebooks! It’s completely free to sign up, and you just tell it what genre you like and you’re off! I would guess that Amazon is the best platform to use it with, but I might just be biased haha. I suggest you give it a try! Although not all of the books are free, many are. I’ve already gotten a book, remember? 🙂 Head over to bookbub.com when you get the chance (cough cough after this post) or just type in bookbub and it should come up.
Last bulletpoint! Just a friendly reminder about the rereads week starting Saturday. I’ll be reading things like Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and who knows what else! Feel free to join in if you can!
Have you read any of the books I’m reading? Are you planning to? Did I look like you pictured me? Have you used Bookbub? Are you a fan? Are you joining in for rereads week? Do you have any book or recipe suggestions? Feel free to say how, I don’t bite! Much…
I can’t for the life of me figure out if I already posted this one, so I apologize if I have! Goodnight all!