Okay guys, it’s Amy here. I’ve been considering doing this all day, but of course I really didn’t want to until… Well, it’s late. And I really shouldn’t. But I will anyway, because…
Surprise, surprise! I suppose if you haven’t figured it out by now, you never will. 😀 Anyway, if you recall yesterday’s post, you will remember that my goal was to finish all three of the books I was reading today. Of course, I finished The Assassin’s Blade, but then was just too broken to go on. So, The Assassin’s Blade it is! If you look at Nikki’s Recently Finished Friday (which you are totally going to if you haven’t already because if you don’t… You better watch your back. Mwahahahaha!), she has listed some pretty easy/awesome rules for us! Here goes:
1) What’s the title and author of your book? Cover image optional, but preferred. Please include a link to the Goodreads synopsis if you can.
2) How long ago did you finish your book? (So we can see how fresh your feels are.) If you can’t remember, that’s okay.
3) On a scale of one to ten, what would you rate your book?
4) What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about your book? If you loved everything about your book, just say so.
5) LET THE RANTS BEGIN!
If you don’t think those rules are awesome, then maybe you’re just absurd. *Coo-coo eyes* Okay, I’m weird. Now, to answer the questions!
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas (sorry but my internet is acting up so I wasn’t able to get on Goodreads)-
- Er, approximately 6 hours ago.
- Ack!!! Uh, uh, uh, uh, um… Why is this so hard? Okay, I’ll give it a 9.75 because I loved it (SO MUCH) but I’m already suffering Aelin withdrawal and… *sob* that ending though…
- Favorites: I absolutely loved the before perspective, I was interested in meeting Celaena all over again, and SAM HOLY COW SAM!!! Least favorites: Sometimes Celaena was a complete blockhead when it came to Arobynn and Sam, she was awful to Lysandra (who I love thanks to the fourth book), and THE ENDING I HAVE NO MORE WORDS!!!
- Okay, guys, you deserve a full on rant. In the here and now. In all its gory glory (I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself). But… I’m regretfully saving it for a full-on review. I write rant about it soon, so it’s fresh in my mind, but… Not now. *cries once more* *shouts through tears* I’M TOO BUSY CRYING TO RANT ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! *sob*
*collects self* Okay, so for my:
- Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney (to top it all off, it’s due today, so… There is a very big chance that this will become a DNF)
- The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy
And tomorrow is the start of:
Thanks for reading everybody! We hope that some of you decide to join us in this new meme, or at least give us some feedback on whether you like it! 🙂 I will hopefully have the page all figured out and ready to go sometime in the next week.
Have you read the Assassin’s Blade? Are you getting tired of me asking that question over and over again? What did you think about the ending!?! Have you read either of my current reads? Did you enjoy Recently Finished Friday? Are you thinking of joining in? Did you see Nikki’s post? Say hi down in those comments; you guys always make my day! 😀
Love, love, love, more love, and even more love for all of you amazing people! I appreciate you sticking around to read the end of this weird little annoying post! 🙂 ❤
~Amy (by the way, I copied that squiggle from Nikki years ago.)