Hey guys! Amy again! It’s…
Yaaaaaaay!!! 😉 Each and every single one of you is amazing and wonderful and about one million more awesome adjectives. I love doing this meme, because it lets me acknowledge that! Kudos to Nikki! Applaud your screen now. Yes, I’m completely serious. Do it! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!! Have you yet? Good. (If you didn’t… -.-) Of course (for any newbies), Shoutout Sunday is originally Nikki’s idea, so if you haven’t already, you should visit her original post. Let’s get started, I want to talk about you! (That sounds bad. It’s not, promise.) The Rules:
- Include one shout-out for an “old” blog (Old meaning you discovered it a while ago; it doesn’t matter when they started blogging.) that you’ve loved for a long time now. Please try to limit yourself to one old blog per post so you don’t run out due to the fact that this is supposed to be (Key words.) a weekly meme. 🙂
- Include one or two (If you really want to you can include up to three or four, but no more than that so you don’t bore your audience.) “new” blog/blogs. (Again, it doesn’t matter when they started blogging, just when you discovered them.)
- Include one or two shout-outs for posts that you absolutely loved this week. You don’t even have to have loved them; they just could have been posts that made you think or stuck with you throughout your week.
- Extra Credit that’s sort of required: Include one or more book shout-outs (After all, this is a bookish meme. 🙂. Along with the book title and author and cover picture, if you can, please include your rate on a scale of one to ten and also either a synopsis and or a link to the Goodreads page.
- More Extra Credit that’s sort of encouraged but not enforced: This part is just something fun and cute that will help your followers get to know you better. Include two or more songs that you’ve been addicted to this week (This is my favorite part.) and why you love them if you can explain it. Sometimes you can’t. 🙂 If you like visual media (Fancy.), include either a TV show or movie, or both, that you loved this week.
Oh boy, this is hard. Okay, I’ve got this. You see, Nikki and I have tons of “oldies” that we BOTH love, and therefore, we’re always going to end up “stealing” each other’s. For today, I feel guilty taking a true oldie, so instead, I’m listing someone that is really a newbie (but still super awesome), but is so amazing that she feels like an oldie. Everyone, say hello to Em @ Lyf With Em! Em is totally awesome. She has such a sweet-looking blog, and of course it’s filled with great content, too! Although Em didn’t have the best 2015, she is incredibly strong and was able to get through it. She’s completely amazing and (bad adjective, but true) so incredibly NICE! Talking to Em always puts a smile on my face. She is one of those people that (at least appears to) truly appreciates life. She takes what she’s given and doesn’t complain about the rough patches, simply being grateful for the people who care about her and help her over them. Aw, I can’t stop smiling now! If you haven’t already, be sure to check out Em’s blog! 😉
This newbie is someone I don’t know very well (hence the “newbie”) but would like to! The Orang-utan Librarian has an ADORABLE name, HILARIOUS about page, INTERESTING posts, and an HONEST opinion! You all should go check it out. 🙂 I would say more here, but I feel like the CAPS have covered it!
- A 6-word story over at Percy Reads– Six words almost isn’t a sentence! How could it be a story? And yet, Ana has managed to pick six so powerful that I feel as if they contain a story bigger than it truly is.
- Melissa @ Mel’s Shelves created a practical post about where to find free images for your blog. So helpful! I actually used one of her suggestions, Canva (along with Picmonkey), to create these little megaphone headers.
When looking for a book for one of my (many) reading challenges-by the way, that page should be up soon-I found Mind Games by Kiersten White. I LOVE the premise. It’s about two sisters who have special abilities. Soon, they are recognized for this and accepted into this elite boarding school- but something’s off. WHERE IS MY COPY!!!???!!! COME TO MOMMY!!!
YAY MUSIC!!! (This caps and exclamation points thing is really going for me, don’t you think? No? Okay.)
- Centuries by Fallout Boy
- Irresistable by Fallout Boy
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
I have absolutely NO IDEA how I originally got to it, but I somehow found Epic Reads’ “Book Nerd Problems” Youtube “playlist”. And proceeded to watch them for way too long of a time to be healthy. But seriously, I laughed my head off! Because I’m just such a nice person, I’ll get you started on Having Nothing to Read. Now go and be addicted. Completely worth it, I promise.
Well. We are, yet again, at the end of
another super fantastical post by your favorite blogger ever a Shoutout Sunday! I haven’t had time to send you all hugs today, but take the intent and be happy, kay? 😉 Here’s to the upcoming week! Toodles!
Yes, another interrogation. What do you guys think of Shoutout Sunday? Anyone considering joining in? Do you like my little megaphones? Aren’t those people amazing? Have you read Mind Games? IS IT ANY GOOD???? How do you like my song choices? Any suggestions for me? Are you going to go get addicted to Youtube now? You should! Okay, that sounds bad. I’m telling you all you should get addicted. And I thought I was a nice person! 😉