Nope! Looks like it’s just Amy
being weird again back on schedule for a Shoutout Sunday! Yaaaaaaay!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND the rules:
Include one shout-out for an “old” blog (Old meaning you discovered it a while ago; it doesn’t matter when they started blogging.) that you’ve loved for a long time now. Please try to limit yourself to one old blog per post so you don’t run out due to the fact that this is supposed to be (Key words.) a weekly meme.
Include one or two (If you really want to you can include up to three or four, but more than that so you don’t bore your audience. Take it from me, I’m a boring expert. “new” blog/blogs. (Again, it doesn’t matter when they started blogging, just when you discovered them.)
Include one or two (If you’re like Amy, three or four. I tease because I love. shout-outs for posts that you absolutely loved this week. You don’t even have to have loved them; they just could have been posts that made you think or stuck with you throughout your week.
Extra Credit that’s sort of required: Include one or more book shout-outs (After all, this is a bookish meme. . Along with the book title and author and cover picture, if you can, please include your rate on a scale of one to ten and also either a synopsis and or a link to the Goodreads page.
More Extra Credit that’s sort of encouraged but not enforced: This part is just something fun and cute that will help your followers get to know you better. Include two or more songs that you’ve been addicted to this week (This is my favorite part.) and why you love them if you can explain it. Sometimes you can’t. If you like visual media (Fancy.), include either a TV show or movie, or both, that you loved this week.
Like in my last Shout-out Sunday, I’m going to skip the oldie (for now) because I don’t want to use them all up! I promise I’ll do one next week. 😉
- I was just at Lola’s blog, Hit or Miss Books, and it’s totally cool! She is very interesting and has a unique voice (as well as a very pretty format!). Plus, she has tips for getting out of book slumps! It doesn’t get much better than that! Lola, I really hope we can be friends in the future! 🙂
- Kat @ Book Box by Kat made an intriguing post about ebooks vs. paper copies! This was the neatest thing. She explains all the pros and cons of each. I no longer feel bad about my choice of paper books, because I understand the limits/values of each.
- Alicia @ #lovebooks did a Soundtrack Sunday for the Percy Jackson series. I thought this idea was totally interesting and unique! I’m actually kind of interested in doing a post like this sometime. I ended up listening to all of her chosen songs, and they totally fit the series.
- Aneeqah @ The Writing Hustle totally inspired me with a post about how overcoming fears takes you places in life. She made me want to go out and do something important!
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock is just… Well. That title though! And seriously, that cover is… *cries* I’m reading it on those two aspects alone. No joke.
- I’m always finding new songs that I like, but a particular one that I just added is Crowded Room by Cailee Rae.
- I’m just getting into Baby Daddy! There are a couple of seasons on Netflix, and it’s totally hilarious. I totally recommend it. 😉 It kind of reminds me of How I Met Your Mother, but in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER and WITHOUT ENDLESS FLASHBACKS. And hopefully with a better ending!
I hope you guys enjoyed this week’s Shoutout Sunday! Let me know if it’s too short, or if you like this length better! Love you all, toodles! 😉
Is anyone considering joining in on this meme? Tell us what you think about it! What do you guys like better, ebooks or paper copies? Have you read The Smell of Other People’s Houses? What did you think??? Do you plan to? Did I change your mind for the worse/better? Do you like Crowded Room? What’s your latest favorite song? What about Baby Daddy? Favorite TV show? Just want to say hi? It’s all down in the comments! I don’t bite, guys! 😀