Hello everyone and how do you do! It’s Amy, back and ready to go with a Shoutout Sunday! Woohoo! Can you all say woohoo? Yes, really! Just “woohoo” at your computer, your tablet, or your phone. Whichever the case may be. Come on now, count of three! (YES, IT HAS TO BE OUT LOUD) 1…. 2…. THREE!!! WOOHOO!!! Okay, that was really weird. In my defense, I just spent a bunch of time with 3 year olds, and we all need to let out a little excitement sometimes, right? Shall we start?
Include one shout-out for an “old” blog (Old meaning you discovered it a while ago; it doesn’t matter when they started blogging.) that you’ve loved for a long time now. Please try to limit yourself to one old blog per post so you don’t run out due to the fact that this is supposed to be (Key words) a weekly meme.
Include one or two (If you really want to you can include up to three or four, but more than that so you don’t bore your audience. Take it from me, I’m a boring expert. ) “new” blog/blogs. (Again, it doesn’t matter when they started blogging, just when you discovered them.)
Include one or two shout-outs for posts that you absolutely loved this week. You don’t even have to have loved them; they just could have been posts that made you think or stuck with you throughout your week.
Extra Credit that’s sort of required: Include one or more book shout-outs (After all, this is a bookish meme. . Along with the book title and author and cover picture, if you can, please include your rate on a scale of one to ten and also either a synopsis and or a link to the Goodreads page.
More Extra Credit that’s sort of encouraged but not enforced: This part is just something fun and cute that will help your followers get to know you better. Include two or more songs that you’ve been addicted to this week (This is my favorite part.) and why you love them if you can explain it. Sometimes you can’t. If you like visual media (Fancy.), include either a TV show or movie, or both, that you loved this week.
- Unfortunately, all of my Shoutout Sunday posts are really disorganized (BOO) so I really do not know who I’ve done and who I haven’t (I will fix this next!). However, I’m fairly sure I have not done this person yet, but even if I have, they totally deserve it a second time. Everyone, give it up for Eve @ Eve Messenger’s Other-Wordly Endeavors! I have known her for quite a while now, and although I’m not always over at her site like I’d like to be (Life is really annoying sometimes), she is totally awesome and always really interesting to listen/talk to.
- Kayl @ Kayl’s Krazy Obsession is totally hilarious and quirky! She intrigued me right from the start. Kayl is super excited about all things book and blogging, and who doesn’t love excitement? I hope to see more from Kayl and to become friends. (Hi!)
- For those of you who aren’t friends with me on Goodreads (can you see how much I’m pushing this???), I am currently reading Before I Fall. Although I had previously thought I was not going to read this book due to the sad premise, it really does sound so interesting and I felt the need to pick it up after finding Lauren Oliver’s playlist to listen to while you read BIF. 🙂
- In typical spontaneous insanity fashion, I decided to participate in the 2016 Bookish Bingo Challenge… Just because it looked fun. I have officially gone over the edge.
- When I was doing my exploring of the blogosphere, I discovered The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornasier. The whole entire concept of this book sounds so unique and intriguing. I can’t wait to check this one out!
- Although I haven’t really found any interesting new songs this week, I have begun watching (again- it’s more like starting where I left off) Once Upon a Time. I am currently on the third season… It’s such an interesting concept and I’m eating up the episodes, but I’m not really sure how much I like it. However, I’m really excited because I just realized something about the whole concept of the show and I might review this one if/when I finish all of the seasons or decide that it’s not worth watching any more.
Are you friends with me on Goodreads yet? You better be! I’m looking at you! Yes, you. Really. Hmph. Have any of you read Before I Fall or The Things I Didn’t Say? What did you think? Are you planning to? Are any of you participating in the 2016 Bookish Bingo Challenge? How far are y0u into it? Which spots have you covered? Have you seen Once Upon a Time? What did you think? Is it worth continuing or should I just give up on it? What’s your favorite season? Tell me ALL OF THE THOUGHTS down below in the comments! Go on then, I don’t bite! Until next time… Toodles!