Hello! I hope you’re all enjoying this bout of books read-a-thon, whether you’re participating or merely looking in from the sidelines! We are now up to Day 3 (already!), and I’m so excited! Today’s topic is 5 favorites of some sort. So I picked…
5 Favorites to Reread AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
1. Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender- I mentioned that I’m into the spooky stuff right now, and BGDD is definitely one of my favorites. I get goosebumps just looking at it, and I really don’t think I would ever get tired of this book.
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer- What’s not to like? I’ve already read and reread this one two or three times (most recently for my rereads week/month) and I just LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Oh, Cinder, how I devour thee…
3. Geek Girl by Holly Smale- THESE BOOKS ARE JUST SO CUUUUUUTE!!! I can’t get enough of them. I read and own both of the first two, but APPARENTLY (how did I not know this!?!) there’s five! Must! Read!
4. Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan- OHHHHHH this book was so good. I’m not really sure whether I’ve ever talked about it on my blog, but it really just rang true for me and… Almost made me cry. Nuff said.
5. Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea- ALCKELNXIDIEAJJDJE I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I read the first two and THERE IS GOING TO BE A THIRD. I think I actually DID cry when reading this book. Although it’s a bit of a children’s book, it was the first book I ever cried at or wanted to cry at. Very memorable… When I saw this at the library sale for fifty cents? No one else even had a chance.
Also, as I mentioned yesterday, I did finish City of Lost Souls and am now on to Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (let me know how badly I messed up that one…)! I also finished Tangerine by Edward Bloor today; my LA teacher wanted the class to read it. It wasn’t too terrible, but not my favorite either. Let me know how you guys are doing! Do you think I’m going to be able to make this 6 book goal??? Toodles!