I found this tag when I was actually searching for another one that Nikki liked. She said it was involuntarily picking your family from book characters? It took me forever to figure out she meant the Book Life Tag…
Anyway, I found this in the archives of a website, Dee’s Reads. Basically, Dee said you create a poem from the titles on a book’s spine. Hers looked really fun and simple so I wanted to try it! But… We decided to make some rules, because we love nominating people.
- First, give credit to the person who tagged you. It’s common courtesy, don’t be rude!
- Then, state the rules. You can copy and paste our list if you’d like.
- Here’s how it works: You can choose as many book titles as you want, but we suggest using at least 8, including the title. The title should also be a book spine. You don’t have to use the whole title, but you do have to use at least half of it. That way you can’t just go fishing for words. When you have assembled your poem, take a picture of all the book spines in order.
- When you finish your poem, nominate 5 to 10 people.
- And the most important part of this tag… Have fun!!! Be completely creative and unique, coming up with your very own original poem.
This Shattered World
I, Emma Freke
Falling Into Place
Chasing The Time of the Fireflies
As Simple As It Seems,
Across the Universe
The Knife of Never Letting Go
Killing Me Softly
P.S. I Still Love You
Please let us know if you loved it, or if you loved it. Or, of course, if you loved it. (Okay, okay, we can take some constructive criticisms too… Maybe add a few eggs and tomatoes in there! 😉 )
And of course, all of you reading this!!! YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!! 😉 Good luck! Leave us a link in the comments if you do this; we’d love to check it out! Have a great day everyone, now go read!!!!