Helloooooo! So (evidently) I have done something stupid. Again. Let’s have a look-see, shall we?
A few days ago, I took a look at my gorgeous bookshelf and realized that it was kind of hidden. It was placed at the foot of my bed, where it was difficult for me to access and the lighting is ALWAYS bad, so I could never see what I was looking at. So, smart little tired, barefoot me, decides to move a heavy piece of furniture by myself at night.
7 reasons not to move heavy furniture by yourself at night when you are tired and barefoot. AKA why Amy is stupid.
1) It just sounds bad. I mean, come ON. It’s really not that hard, is it?
2) Because it was pretty before….
3) This happens:
4) I haven’t even MENTIONED the matter of SAFETY. Me being the idiot that I am, I wasn’t really interested in taking out all the books. So I moved it. With the books. My toes are very lucky to be intact.
5) It’s sweaty. And hot. And so much easier to just ask for help….
6) Unless you have more than two arms/hands, the doors will fly out and hit you. FANtastic.
7) I have to repeat. IT’S SO MUCH WORK!!!
But alas, I did not die, fall, or lose any of my toes. And I’m happy with the result, so all is well!
Have you guys done anything similarly stupid/dangerous? What do you think now? What does your bookshelf look like? Talk to me in the comments! I won’t bite!