Hey guys, it’s Amy and I’m back to tell you that I WILL be participating in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon of 2016! This caught my eye a week ago when I was in a HUGE reading slump (which is thankfully better), but nevertheless, I think it would be super fun to participate and get back in the groove. I mean… Look at this.
I now maintain an average of 15 books behind schedule. Sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more, but UGH. I CANNOT HANDLE THAT. I hope to fix this problem with this lovely challenge. And hopefully it will end up better than my Bout of Books read-a-thon (which, by the way, I am aware that I have not posted a conclusion of. But there were a couple of updates along the way, and it was… not pretty. Fingers crossed that I can get an end post up soon!)…. Anyhoo! My goals:
- Read the group book- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Free choice/wild card book- Something totally random to be decided on a whim by yours truly
- A book off the host’s list of recommendations- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- A book with one of your favorite mythical creatures (dragons)/been putting off reading- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini
- A book from an author you’ve never read before- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- A book in a format different than you usually read- Identical by Ellen Hopkins
Are you participating in the read-a-thon? Doing any of the challenges? Have you read any of these books? Let me know down in the comments! Toodles!
If you haven’t voted already for which books I should read in the Make Me Read It Read-a-thon please do so now. Thank you!