And we meet again! It’s Amy, and today (as you see) I’m doing a Shout-Out Sunday! I haven’t done one of these in a while, so we’ll just see how I do. 🙂 And the rules:
- Include one shout-out for an “old” blog (Old meaning you discovered it a while ago; it doesn’t matter when they started blogging.) that you’ve loved for a long time now. Please try to limit yourself to one old blog per post so you don’t run out due to the fact that this is supposed to be (Key words) a weekly meme.
- Include one or two (If you really want to you can include up to three or four, but more than that so you don’t bore your audience. Take it from me, I’m a boring expert. ) “new” blog/blogs. (Again, it doesn’t matter when they started blogging, just when you discovered them.)
- Include one or two shout-outs for posts that you absolutely loved this week. You don’t even have to have loved them; they just could have been posts that made you think or stuck with you throughout your week.
- Extra Credit that’s sort of required: Include one or more book shout-outs (After all, this is a bookish meme. . Along with the book title and author and cover picture, if you can, please include your rate on a scale of one to ten and also either a synopsis and or a link to the Goodreads page.
- More Extra Credit that’s sort of encouraged but not enforced: This part is just something fun and cute that will help your followers get to know you better. Include two or more songs that you’ve been addicted to this week (This is my favorite part.) and why you love them if you can explain it. Sometimes you can’t. If you like visual media (Fancy.), include either a TV show or movie, or both, that you loved this week.
- Eve @ Eve Messenger’s Otherwordly Endeavors– I don’t know if I’ve mentioned her on here before (I probably have), but she’s been super awesome/helpful lately, and we have such similar taste in books! She’s always a treat to talk to. 🙂
- CW @ Read, Think Ponder– For my newbie, I chose someone who I met fairly recently, and am now working on a joint discussion post with! She’s super nice and awesome, and has great ideas! 😉
- The girls @ The Immortal Readers made a Q&A page in celebration of 100 followers
- Denise @ The Bibliolater made a list of 100 book blogs she loves
- Lauren @ SERIESous books made a super-helpful post on scheduling posts
- Michelle @ Pink Polka Dot Books made a wonderful post on how to share the love
- The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason- This book looks SUPER good. Immediately upon hearing about it, I had to order it from my library (which I usually try to refrain from doing) because STOKER AND HOLMES, PEOPLE.
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman- Okay, it’s Blackbeard. And a beautiful cover. I just couldn’t resist.
- I have two songs that I’ve found recently and really enjoyed! The first is For You by Demi Lovato.
- The other is rather odd in that I don’t like the rest of her songs nearly as much, but I totally love this one! Warrior by Beth Crowley is absolutely amazing.
- I have a few YouTube videos this time! The first is the technical reason for why old books smell good. Who knew?
- Hannah @ Wordish Wonderland joined Booktube, and this is her first video!
- Sierra @ Sierra Reads posted LIVE REACTIONS to A Court of Mist and Fury. Seriously, this is probably the best YouTube video I have ever seen. EVER. I DIED LAUGHING.
- I have two shows on Netflix right now- one that I just finished (what they have so far) and the other I’m in the middle of! I just finished season two of Jane the Virgin and OH MY GOSH I NEED THE THIRD SEASON WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO US???
- I’m in the middle of House, and he is totally hilarious! I love watching all his different cases and the funny things he does around the hospital.
Well, how did I do? Hopefully not too badly! 😉 Let me know what you think down below!
Do you like this meme? Are you interested in joining in? Did you visit any blogs/posts? Have you read those books? If so, what did you think? Do you plan on reading them? Have you heard of these songs? What do you think? Have you seen those shows? DID YOU WATCH SIERRA’S REACTIONS??? ARE THEY NOT HILARIOUS??? TELL ME EVERYTHING IN THE COMMENTS! Toodles! 🙂