Hello everyone, it’s Amy! As you have probably guessed by now…. I went a little crazy. This picture takes up SO MUCH SPACE. Because THERE ARE SO MANY BOOKS. I mean… LOOK AT THAT. Anyway, I keep promising that I’ll do this, so let’s just jump right in, shall we?
As mentioned above, I got ALL of these books from Book Outlet. Book Outlet is my absolute FAVORITE place to buy books from, for the obvious price reasons! They don’t necessarily have everything all the time (they actually rarely do), but what they do have (in my experience) averages about $4 in price. $4!!! Including hardbacks! In any case, I always check all of my TBR books to see if they’re at my library and then Book Outlet, because the price is always worth it. (I’m not being endorsed, I swear, I just really love Book Outlet) I believe I got all of these 24 books for around 100 dollars? Yeah.
Anyhoo, I haven’t read very many of these books yet, so I’ll separate them by which I’ve read and which I haven’t, and tell you a little bit about a few of them, since there’s so many. 🙂
Books I Haven’t Read Yet
- The Year of Shadows- This book, as well as All Four Stars, is a middle-grade novel, so I’m really hoping I like it! I’ve just heard so highly of both books.
- The Green Man- Um, there’s books involved. In the plot.
- Falling Under
- Shadow Falls- This is actually books 1 and 2 of the series (they didn’t have the books separately), so fingers crossed that I like the first! 😉
- The Last Good Day of the Year- Ominous. I like it.
- Picture Perfect- I own the first two books in this series, and I just finally got around to getting a copy of this one! Unfortunately, it doesn’t match. UGH.
- The Shock of the Fall
- Mystic City
- After- Nikki has been telling me about this book forEVER, and I can’t wait to read it!
- Proof of Forever
- Shut Out- This is by the same author as The DUFF (which I have not read, but sounds interesting), and sounds absolutely hilarious!
- All Four Stars
- The Fourth Stall Part III- I’ve read the first two books, and they were SO goofy, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get this one too!
- The Probability of Miracles- I feel like this is going to be cute and sobby at the same time.
Books I’ve Read
- Plus One– I LOVED this book. The cover is gorgeous, and the content was so unique and amazing!
- Best Friends Through Eternity- I just finished it this morning, and unfortunately I didn’t like it very much. My review should be up shortly!
- Aquifer– This was rather similar to the Giver, and I really liked the concept!
- Saving Sky- This book is by Diane Stanley, and I totally love her books! Not many people know about her, but this book was incredible in its uncanny way of explaining terrible life happenings in a young voice.
- They All Fall Down– MURDER MYSTERY. And a plot twist! What’s not to like?
That’s it for my Book Outlet Haul! I hope you guys enjoyed this as a little break from all of the reviews. 🙂 Before you go- Today is Nikki’s birthday!!! She’s already started school (and I start school on Monday) so we’ll both be a lot busier pretty soon now, but I know it would totally make her day if you guys said hi! 🙂 Toodles!
What did you think of my haul? Do you like Book Outlet? Do you use another site like it? Did you recognize any of the books? Have you read them? What did you think? Do you plan to read any of these? Tell me all down in the comments, I don’t bite!