Hey guys, it’s Amy! See, I’m really back! 😉 I… Totally didn’t keep up with people’s posts while I was gone. I currently have six (SIX. OML SIX. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MY LAPTOP IS NOT BREAKING DOWN.) windows open… Five are full of tabs; the sixth is just so that I can write posts without too much extra stuff. In any case, I still have a ton of posts, etc., left over from my LAST Shoutout Sunday!
- Include one shout-out for an “old” blog (Old meaning you discovered it a while ago; it doesn’t matter when they started blogging.) that you’ve loved for a long time now. Please try to limit yourself to one old blog per post so you don’t run out due to the fact that this is supposed to be (Key words) a weekly meme.
- Include one or two (If you really want to you can include up to three or four, but more than that so you don’t bore your audience. Take it from me, I’m a boring expert. ) “new” blog/blogs. (Again, it doesn’t matter when they started blogging, just when you discovered them.)
- Include one or two shout-outs for posts that you absolutely loved this week. You don’t even have to have loved them; they just could have been posts that made you think or stuck with you throughout your week.
- Extra Credit that’s sort of required: Include one or more book shout-outs (After all, this is a bookish meme. . Along with the book title and author and cover picture, if you can, please include your rate on a scale of one to ten and also either a synopsis and or a link to the Goodreads page.
- More Extra Credit that’s sort of encouraged but not enforced: This part is just something fun and cute that will help your followers get to know you better. Include two or more songs that you’ve been addicted to this week (This is my favorite part.) and why you love them if you can explain it. Sometimes you can’t. If you like visual media (Fancy.), include either a TV show or movie, or both, that you loved this week.
I don’t have an Oldie for this week…. I just haven’t been around enough to make any of my newbies oldies, and I don’t actually remember which oldies I’ve shared already…. I should probably make a list….
- Liam @ Hey Ashers left me THE SWEETEST COMMENT EVER. Well, I mean, it wasn’t “sweet”, but it was AWESOME. It was LONG, full of BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS, and HE STALKED ME ON GOODREADS. Go check him out; he just got back from hiatus too!
- Hannah @ A Coffee Stained Thought is a super new blogger, with only a few posts! You should definitely go check her out. 🙂
- Bookish Capricorn has recently (okay, it was August, but still) created her second blog, and she looks super amazing! I really look forward to seeing more from her. 🙂
- Zoey @ Magiverse talked about the hate towards Cassandra Clare. You go, girl! 🙂
- Lila @ The Book Keeper’s Secrets made a Sunday Post– which is basically really similar to Shoutout Sunday except way cooler. Thanks so much for linking to my post!
- Nino @ Enchanted Readers talked about her feelings on read-a-thons, which I thought was totally cool!
- Books @justgreatquote on Twitter posted an amazing quote from Thirteen Reasons Why that just totally hit home for me again. THAT BOOK MAKES ME EMOTIONAL.
- Katrina @ Reading and Inked gave some of her book buying tips– which I completely agree with! (Although I’m slightly broker, so I still use the library. Quite a bit.)
- (I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS BOOK AND I SWEAR IT WAS PURE COINCIDENCE) Recently, I received an email. It said, GUESS WHAT. WE KNOW YOU LOVED THIRTEEN REASONS WHY. AND WE LIKE WATCHING YOU CRY. A LOT. SO HERE’S JAY ASHER’S NEW BOOK. It’s called What Light. AND IT COMES OUT IN LIKE TWO DAYS. OR FIVE DAYS AGO. I’M NOT EXACTLY SURE. BUT. WHAAAAAAAAT.
- THE DAILY MIXES ON SPOTIFY. THEY ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER.
- Basically everything I said yesterday…. GREY’S ANATOMY. AND I’M STILL WORKING ON GILMORE GIRLS.
- THE GABBIE SHOW, JENNAMARBLES, AND MISS FENDERR ARE MY ONLY YOUTUBE SUBSCRIPTIONS. HOW COULD I NOT SUBSCRIBE??? HOW ARE YOU NOT SUBSCRIBED??? (well, if you’re not, you should be. GO DO IT NOW!!!!)
Sigh. I’m just a tad crazy. WELCOME BACK TO THE WORLD OF AMY! (Also, for any authors reading this- I’m still not accepting any review requests! I hadn’t gotten more than a couple for a month and then all of a sudden I got a ton in a row. I can’t accept at this time; if you really want me to, try later on in the year!) Hope you’re all doing well! Make sure to say hi down in the comments. 🙂 Toodles!