Shout-out Sunday is a meme hosted right here at Every Book You Need to Read and More! It was created by Nikki in the hopes that we could share other things we are in love with right now besides books (but of course, books are in there too)- including blogs! The rules:
- Include one shout-out for an “old” blog (Old meaning you discovered it a while ago; it doesn’t matter when they started blogging.) that you’ve loved for a long time now. Please try to limit yourself to one old blog per post so you don’t run out due to the fact that this is supposed to be (Key words) a weekly meme.
- Include one or two (If you really want to you can include up to three or four, but more than that so you don’t bore your audience. Take it from me, I’m a boring expert. ) “new” blog/blogs. (Again, it doesn’t matter when they started blogging, just when you discovered them.)
- Include one or two shout-outs for posts that you absolutely loved this week. You don’t even have to have loved them; they just could have been posts that made you think or stuck with you throughout your week.
- Extra Credit that’s sort of required: Include one or more book shout-outs (After all, this is a bookish meme. . Along with the book title and author and cover picture, if you can, please include your rate on a scale of one to ten and also either a synopsis and or a link to the Goodreads page.
- More Extra Credit that’s sort of encouraged but not enforced: This part is just something fun and cute that will help your followers get to know you better. Include two or more songs that you’ve been addicted to this week (This is my favorite part.) and why you love them if you can explain it. Sometimes you can’t. If you like visual media (Fancy.), include either a TV show or movie, or both, that you loved this week.