Yikes, I haven’t done a Down the TBR Hole in, what… Almost a month? Yikes! I definitely need to get back into the swing of things. Let’s dive right in, shall we?
It’s awesome how well this meme is working for me! I’ve gotten rid of so many books, and the Spring Cleaning Book Tag that I did a week ago definitely helped as well. 🙂
Okay, to be fair, I keep adding a gazillion-trillion books. But I’ve stayed under 700 and the number is still going down more than up! If you want to check out my last Down the TBR Hole, you can do so here. 🙂
Down the TBR Hole is a (very) bookish meme, originally created by Lia @ Lost In A Story. She has since combed through all of her TBR (very impressive) and diminished it by quite a bit, but the meme is still open to others! How to participate:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Order by Ascending Date Added
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or let it go?